Taunton Doctors Podiatry & Orthotics service is led by our experienced HCPC registered Podiatrist, Chris McClure. Chris has been providing a valuable podiatry service in the area for over 25 years. Having worked not only with NHS patients but also the Royal Marines at Norton Manor Camp and a variety of sportsmen and women (including the elite sportsmen at Somerset County Cricket Club) Chris has an excellent reputationwith patients throughout the region.
Chris’s work covers all aspects of Podiatry with a specific interest and expertise in Biomechanics, gait analysis, the manufacture and issue of custom-made orthoses for the treatment of lower limb symptoms, as well as nail surgery.
In addition to our clinics we also offer a HOME VISIT SERVICE in and around the Taunton area.
Please contact us for more information and pricing for this service.
Current services include:
- Hallux abducto-valgus (bunions)
- Verruca treatment
- Thickened toe nails
- Corns, callus and verrucae
- Heel pain (plantar fasciitis)
- Foot pain (metatarsalgia)
- Foot ulceration
- Fungal nail infections
- In growing toe nail treatments – where appropriate including the administration of local anaesthetic
- Ankle sprains – advice and treatment to reduce the likelihood of repetitive injury
- Advice and treatment of fungal foot infections (athletes foot)
- Treatment of inter-digital neuromas
- Diabetic foot assessments and treatment which may include advice and circulatory assessments
Home Visit Service: Please contact us