Our current services include:
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Treatment of Urinary incontinence (Stress, Urge and Mixed)
- Treatment of Faecal Incontinence
- Bowel management including constipation and altered defection
- Prolapse management and recovery
- Treatment of Coccydynia (pain in tailbone area)
- Treatment of Painful intercourse
- Treatment of Pelvic Girdle Pain in Pregnancy
- Ante-Natal care such as maintaining core and pelvic floor strength throughout pregnancy, preparation for labour and ante-natal classes
- Post Natal rehabilitation with functional exercise (this could include a ‘mummy MOT class’)
- Rehabilitation of the core and pelvic floor post gynaecological surgery such as Prolapse repair or Hysterectomy
- Rehabilitation post cancer treatment (for any pelvic cancer)
After having a baby, many women are left with weakness in their tummy and pelvic floor which can increase the risk of back pain, pelvic pain, incontinence, prolapse and painful intercourse. All of these conditions are very common but treatable with the correct advice and guidance.
Initial appointment with Women’s Health Physiotherapist (60min): £65,-
Follow-up appointment with Women’s Health Physiotherapist (60min): £55,-
As an additional service Taunton Doctors is able to offer pelvic floor assessments with the help of ultrasound diagnostics.
Please Contact us for more information!
“A very big THANK YOU for today. I have learnt so much since meeting you. I also feel as if I’ve finally got great support and back up after 30+ years.”Martha
“A truly caring, professional therapist. Thank you for all your kindness and support.”Jennifer
“Cheryl is so kind, considerate and reassuring along with being professional. I’m always nervous with anything medical let alone things this personal but she put me at ease about it all very quickly. I was offered a wide variety of strategies to help me and they were suggested in ways that fitted in with my home life and working part time. I often recommend a women’s health physio to people now, specifically Cheryl if they are local to me.”Ruth